Operations Research Analyst
• Performing Data Mining Method to analyze customer performances based on receiving, storage and shipping, etc.
• Analyze and generate department performance reports with actual and predictive data to lead and support company/department weekly/monthly meetings to help management make decisions.
• Using historical data to build up predictive model based on the continual data from logistic department, providing ongoing analysis in areas such as warehouse management, transportation, back orders, delivery processes.
• Developing predictive and analytical tools for material forecasting, planning models based on demand patterns. Helping accounting department develop a time series model to forecast budget and reduce cost.
• Compiling and analyzing productivity data for the Warehouse Operation team and providing feedback. Improving and structuring data collection format and system.
• Coordinating the warehouse staff to remove waste through 5S activity of both physical locations and virtual data.
• Collect, calculate, format and report key performance indicators for warehouses on a monthly basis.
• This position will assist in managing relevant third-party logistics providers, to include building mutually beneficial relationships, leading periodic meetings with partners to review performance and forecast, and escalating issues as needed.
• Support and backup the Freight Forwarding team during high volume periods, drive improvement projects, and act as a point of escalation for Import issues.
• Act as first point of escalation for warehouse personnel for issue resolution. Employs experience and expertise in warehousing, logistics and supply chain management to resolve issues and problems within the function.
• Design and create complete warehouse SOP’s for handling inbound/outbound cargos, daily warehouse B2B/B2C fulfillment orders and returns and modify/improve the procedures as needed for sake of the effectiveness of warehouse operation
• Troubleshoot inventory discrepancy issues related to electronic batch record system, shipping/receiving errors, or other issues as required. Determine root cause and create/drive to completion CAPA’s as needed.
• Raise deviations and other notifications as required. Support with minor deviation investigations.
• Collect, calculate, format and present monthly KPI’s for the warehouse including robust PDCA analysis for problem areas.
• Support change initiatives by gathering relevant information that can be used to identify opportunities for improving the effectiveness of warehouse activities. Lead process improvement activity/project implementation and teams to meet strategic goals as assigned (lead and/or attend meetings, own action item completion, own SOP updates, deliver training, etc.).
• Effectively create and work within complex US Commercial and global organization structures; and establish and maintain key global stakeholder relationships within and outside the organization.
• Develop, manage and operate the company’s overall warehouse management systems and workflows such as Cargowise, Shipstation, Cartrover, VeraCore, etc. and enhance the system integrations with clients’ eCommerce online marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Groupon, etc. and offline sales channels such as Walmart, Target, Academy, etc.
Job Requirement: the position requires at least a bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or other related fields.
To apply: Send resume to HR at Real Int'l SCM Corp, email@example.com. 13668 Valley Blvd, E-3, City of Industry, CA 91746.
Email subject: Applying for Operations Research Analyst